Looking for 2 Volunteer Interns: an Audience Development & Touring Intern, and a Stage Manager Intern!
Audience Development & Touring Intern
Opportunity to be mentored by an experienced arts management consultant (with over 15 years experience). This year, Sunny is touring to Europe, Puerto Rico, Montreal, Ontario and beyond, and doing various shows in Toronto including in Canada’s largest juried theatre festival – SummerWorks.
5 hours per week for up to 6 months (negotiable). Intern can be based anywhere in the world. Expressions of interest due by April 29. Contact Sunny for the full description (email@example.com)
2. Stage Manager Intern
Opportunity to build experience and skills with a 6 week part-time Stage Manager internship in July/August for Sunny’s production of “X” in SummerWorks. Must be based in Toronto. Expressions of interest due by April 29. Contact Sunny for the full description (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What’s in it for You?
– Significant professional development/learning opportunity. Sunny will provide supervision, mentoring and training,
– Work experience to put on your resume.
– Sunny can write a letter of reference and act as a referee.
– Exposure to valuable networks, industry contacts and relationships.
– We can taylor some of the tasks to give you experience/mentoring in the areas you’re interested in.
For more info on each, email sunny at sunnydrake dot com
Some other popular blog articles:
Check out video, photos, theatre shows and workshops on Sunny’s website